Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Picture is Worth...

You know the old saying "A picture is worth 1,000 words?" Well, 1,000 is a lot of words. And a lot of time. And while I might be able to pull 1,000 words out of these Valentine's Weekend photos if I really wanted to, I'm going to try 10. Because sometimes it's more fun to limit yourself, no?

Here we go:

Bubble Bath Kit. Himalayan Salt. Smells of Lavender. Fun project.


Heart-shaped pancake. Does a hyphen count as one word?


Dark chocolate. Organic Strawberries. Yum! Shouldn't have eaten so many...


Manchego. Cheddar. Gouda. Olives. Pita. Chocolate. Fruits. I am hungry.


Cheese plate and wine? I wish I was a guest!

This was actually surprisingly fun! I think next time I'll try photo-inspired haiku...

With Love,
~Brande N.

No comments: