Saturday, March 21, 2009

Something Old, Something New

Wow! What a day it's been and it's only 11:30!

Already we've:

-Served a complete breakfast (and might I say that the maple granola recipe Dan and I whipped up is VERY good. I think I'll even post it sometime.)

-Done all the post breakfast clean-up.

-Set a dessert table for 12 (for which we had NO decorations and had to improvise--I'll post pictures tomorrow because it turned out absolutely lovely in spite of our being limited to streamers and silver spiral-twig-things.)

-Taken some candid pictures for the wedding

-And managed to fit eating my own breakfast in there somewhere, too!


There's still a lot left to do today, so I must, go, but I though I'd give the blog-reading world a taste of my day. I'll be back to regular posting soon, I promise.

Have a good one, all!
~Brande N.

PS:How do you like the new layout? I'm still adding a few more things, so keep your eyes open over the next few days!

No comments: