Friday, November 28, 2008

New Camera

We just got a new camera for the Inn. I've spent the last few days with it tucked in my pocket, snapping silly photos at random times. Here's a few of the one's I've taken this week:








All of these are straight out of camera (mostly because I don't actually have Photoshop) except for a bit of cropping and shrinking. My favorite kind of photography is Food Photography, so expect to see some posts involving biscotti and cookies and omelets and pancakes and waffles and all other sorts of delicious Garden Gables goodies.

Oh! And here's a fun little update: We got in some samples from Dean's Beans Coffee. It's locally roasted, organic, fair-trade certified, and mighty tasty. We're also trying out another local brand, so I'll keep you updated when we decide on a local coffee. Yum!


Much love 'n' Stuff,
~Brande N.

No comments: